Sunday, October 28, 2007

We interrupt this regularly scheduled life…

I am off to the airport today for my three days in Washington then 15+ hours on a plane to Southern Africa. It is not certain when I will be able to check email or get a cell phone number, but my understanding is that it will be after November 3rd. I have learned that once in Namibia I will spend my first two weeks in Okahandja, which is about 45 minutes from Windhoek. It is going to be a hectic couple of months until I graduate and take my place at my permanent site on January 10th. I will write when I can, but it does not mean you folks can’t write me. Anyway, I will miss everyone and I wish you all the best. Go Gamecocks! Go Rockies (although I must admit that I am not much of a baseball fan it has been fun to watch lately)!

Smell ya later...

No comments: