Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another photo post....

These first two photos are from our "Swearing In" Ceremony, which was televised in Namibia. The group shot is the CATJAR (the gang of awesome gals I have gotten close with). The gal next to me in the group shot (in the black dress) is the health worker in my village.




The photos below are of my village. The first is the school, the second is the library (Can you call it a library with so few books?) and the final one is my hut that is not complete just yet.



2 comments:

everyone said...

Sounds like you are making do with what you got. We are very fortunate to be living in the States. Glad to see that you are doing well. Sounds like you have run into Mothra(an old 1960's Japanese monster movie featuring a giant moth). I have been posing some pictures on my newly created myspace account. As soon as I am finished I'll post another blog containing the url for my account. I am gonna have to go to Staples. Everyone says so!
Have fun and I am proud of you,
Your cousin,
Fred

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol tramadol 100mg - tramadol 50mg hcl